|Guerrilla .NET (US) Training
Guerrilla Modern Web Development
Guerrilla .NET (UK) Training
Guerrilla Enterprise .NET (UK)
Guerrilla Windows Azure Platform (UK)
The Guerrilla Experience means total immersion in social coding. Multiple instructors keep you engaged throughout the entire learning process collaborating, competing, and coding. In addition to the latest core topics, we’ll be covering cutting-edge content that you simply cannot get in other courses.
There will be an Open Session where you can work on challenges or try what you’ve learned on your project. You will also be able to show off your coding skills and win prizes by participating in our Coding Challenge Contest.
- 50+ hours of immersive, highly interactive, multi-instructor training.
- Collaboration and discussion during the course using an online application that lets instructors and students share information together, including Q&A sessions, demos, whiteboard pictures and review notes. All of this material can be exported for students at the end of the course, giving a complete overview of everything that happened during the week.
- Course materials provided on an eco-friendly USB stick.
- Meals and continuous supplies of caffeinated non-alcoholic beverages.
- Open Session – (work on challenges or try what you’ve learned on your project).
- Coding Challenge Contest – (show off your coding skills and win prizes).
- Use of a PC for lab exercises.
- Online post course support.
Once class is over, there are more scheduled fun activities in the evenings.
- *Day 2: Movie Night + Video Games + LAN Party - (US only).
- *Day 3: Movie Night + Video Games + LAN Party - (US only).
- *Day 4: Night out for drinks and conversation - (US only).